Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Markwart 605 XO cap values

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member BillWojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2016
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Markwart 605 XO cap values

    Jeff, you didn't do your homework assignment I gave you on transformer saturation. Why in the world would you need a cap that can store 1500 Amps? There is no logic to your thinking at all.
    I knew from your first post that it was only a matter of time before you started touting your caps that you claim to be far superior to every other cap in existence. I was even laughing about it to a member of this board just yesterday on the phone. Your to predictable but you are amusing.
    Many a member of this board has done the cap dance, seems a lot have settled on the old PIO caps. I will be trying them myself and in a little bit I will have some Russian teflon bypass caps to play with as well.
    First up is the Solens film caps. After that I break out my stash of vintage 600V oil caps. Even have a few WE 8uF oil caps that I picked up at the flea market for 2 bucks each. I see they sell for 400 bucks a pop on Ebay, crazy huh? I'll swap in some Cornell's to see if they make a difference, selling the WE will pay for all the cost of my crossovers and than some.
    So get back to your homework assignment Jeff and report back how those caps with 1500 Amp capacity is going to work out.

    BillWojo

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member SD-50's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2005
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Markwart 605 XO cap values

    Quote Originally Posted by LowOhms View Post
    The mushy oils smooth-out all their implementation's imperfections.

    Some people love driving Ferraris and perhaps - even driving the new Ford GT. Others, ( good people BTW !! ), are destined to drive Chryslers, more drive Chryslers.


    Low Ohms ..... Jeff Medwin
    Jeff I use oil caps for the simple reason that they sound very good for the price. Would love to try the high end stuff but way beyond my audio budget, replacing all the oil caps in my A7 XOs with DynamiCaps would cost me $1508 American dollars! More for my Markwart 604 XOs.
    That type of money is reserved for my bikes and acoustic guitars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.